"It has an easy to read style with plenty of relevant information and images..."The connection between fathering and good health is becoming increasingly clear. Fathers today generally want to be involved with their children and families and there is always room for a good, accessible guide for new fathers about how to be effective in their child's life.
This booklet covers:
- learning to be a dad
- balancing work and family commitments
- working smarter
- what "being there" for your children means
- traditional versus non-traditional fathering
- making the most of the time you have with your children
- books and other resources on fathering
- leisure time and activities.
Why This Works For New Fathers
- It has an easy to read style with plenty of relevant information and images, as well as quotes from famous songs and poems.
- Practical tips and easy to do suggestions that can fit into a man's routines
- Links and information for further reading
- Item available direct from Relationships Australia
Relationships Australia (Head Office)
Telephone: 1300 364 277